The Enviro Series Charles Austen Air Pump is a linear diaphragm pump that provides a clean, oil free air source. It is notably quiet and exceptionally efficient.
- The Charles Austen Pump is exceptionally efficient & economical
- Fantastic reliability
- Suitable for many applications including biological aeration
- Very Low vibration & almost silent to run
- Full installation instructions come with the pump.
The Charles Austen ET series linear diaphragm pumps provide a clean oil free
air source, which is exceptionally quiet in operation and vibration free.
Suitable for continuous duty they are ideal for applications where reliability
Unique silent running design designed with a unique vacuum assisted noise reduction system these pumps are almost silent running with operation as low as 30dB. A range of models are available offering flow rates in steps from 30 - 120 l/min.
Ease of use - Housed in portable weatherproof compact casing the ET series offers simple plug and run operation. Virtually no maintenance is required apart from a simple filter change which is tool free.
- Enviro Series Charles Austen Air Pump 60 litres/min
- Enviro Series Charles Austen Air Pump 80 litres/min
- Enviro Series Charles Austen Air Pump 100 litres/min
- Enviro Series Charles Austen Air Pump 120 litres/min
- Enviro Series Charles Austen Air Pump 150 litres/min
- Enviro Series Charles Austen Air Pump 200 litres/min