Mains Operated Auto Dosing System for use in Conjunction with Grease-Eater Liquid Enzyme Solution including Low Level Alarm.
- Compact, Easy to Set-up and Fit Auto Dosing System for 24/7 Protection against FOG Build-up
- Comes Complete with 20 litre drum of Grease-Eater Liquid Enzyme Solution & Low Level Alarm Probe.
- Pump adds small Amount of Grease-Eater Liquid into Grease Trap or Drain Every day
- 24/7 protection against fats, oils and grease build-up (FOG's)
- Mains Operated
- Very cost-effective
- Low Maintenance
- Error Proof
- Guaranteed Efficiency
Easy to install. Full instructions complete with pump.
How much Grease-Eater Liquid will I need?
The photo above shows the Hydra Mains Operated Automatic Dosing Unit for use with 20 litre drums of Hydra's Grease-Eater Liquid Enzyme Solution. The complete system comes with a low level alarm probe that warns the user when the liquid solution is getting to a critical level.
- Universal Power Supply 100-240 Vac
- Adjustable Flow Rate (120ml/h to 12lt/h)(0.07oz/min to 7oz/min)
- Relay to control external pump or SV (10A-250Vac)
- multilingual menu
- Low Alarm Level Probe
- 20 litres Grease-Eater Liquid enzyme solution
Thanks to the new electronics, the mechanism inside Hydra's Mains operated Auto Dosing Unit dosing is more precise than ever ensuring no braking due to injection point blockages etc.
Easy to use
Intuitive menu, containing two separate menus: program and setting making the system set up complete in only a few operations. Easy Calibration to ensure correct dosage on a daily basis.
Low Level Warning
The Low level alarm probe means no more running out of solution to ensure your system is always free running. This is especially useful for medium sized kitchens where larger quantities of enzyme solution are used.
- One size fits 20 litre drum Grease-Eater Enzyme Solution