Hydra Biological Solutions sales 01908 265889
- Amenity Sites
- Domestic Dwellings
- Hospitals & Residential Care Homes
- Hotels, Pubs & Clubs
- Customer Testimonials
- Data Sheets & MSDS
- Environmental & Quality ISO's
- Legislation in the Kitchen
Terms And Conditions
This web site is owned and operated by Hydra International Ltd who are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments or if you need to contact us, please email us using the link on the store page or use the details below.
Our Contact details:
Hydra International Ltd
Unit 8 Carters Lane
Phone: 01908 265889
Fax: 01908 262097
Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept card payments. If you are shopping from North America or anywhere else, place your order and your card company will convert the transaction to US Dollars or your own currency.
We accept all card types. If you do not wish to pay online, you may send your card information via phone, fax or by post.
If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us and we will correct the mistake.
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
We process all orders received before 2pm, for Next day Delivery. We will normally send your order to you in 1-2 business days. International orders are generally received in under 5 days.
You must inform us within two working days if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.
|Back Orders If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you.|
|Tax Charges For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is added. All other orders are VAT free.|
|Credit Card Security When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.|
|Reaching Us If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page, alternatively, you can call on 01908 265889 International +44 866-809-7286 or fax us on +44 866-379-1229 or write to us at Hydra International Ltd Cerberian House Unit 8 Carters Lane Kiln Farm Milton Keynes MK11 3ER United Kingdom|
Hydra International Ltd do not disclose buyers' information to third parties other than when order details are processed as part of the order fulfilment. In this case, the third party will not disclose any of the details to any other third party.
a. Take and fulfil customer orders.
b. Administer and enhance the site and service.
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
Please check the Dimensions and Specifications of product meet with your requirements before ordering.
RETURNS: Before returning goods, a returns number must be obtained from us. Unless the incorrect item has been received, a handling charge of 20% will be levied. Returns can only be considered if the goods are undamaged, unused and still in their original packing. Items to be returned must be notified within 7 days of receipt.
1. If you wish to cancel your order within 7 days of receipt of your products please contact us at email@example.com, or tel. 01908 265889. Products are to be returned in perfect/un-used condition, including original paperwork to Hydra International Ltd, Unit 8 Carters Lane, Kiln Farm, Milton Keynes, MK11 3ER.
2. Refunds cannot be made for any sealed items that have been opened, unless the item is faulty, damaged or incorrect.
3. The products being returned must be securely packed to avoid damage.
4. In the event that your item arrives damaged or faulty, please return the product to Hydra International Ltd within 7 days and we will send out a replacement. We will refund the cost of postage (up to a maximum of £4.99) in the event of an item arriving damaged or faulty.
5. Products that carry a manufacturer's guarantee can be returned, if faulty, to us for exchange/refund during the warranty period. All products still in guarantee will be tested upon return.
6. We process returns as quickly as possible. Please allow up to 7 days for us to handle your product return.
7. This refund policy does not affect your statutory rights.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
2. Hydra International Ltd reserves the right to change product prices/images and description at any time on the website.
3. Hydra International Ltd gives no assurance as to the mutual compatibility of components sold on any single invoice. It is the responsibility of the buyer to ensure that the goods purchased are suitable for the purpose intended. Advice sought by the customer from Hydra International Ltd in this respect may be given but cannot be relied upon by the customer or guaranteed by Hydra International Ltd.